The terms ‘Nooora’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ all refer to the Nooora.ae. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our services or the viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for the explanation and implementation of our services. It is subjected to change without notice.
- Nooora keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions to the terms and conditions listed here. Request you to check this terms and conditions page from time to time. By using our services, you acknowledge that you agree with our terms and conditions.
- No partnership, joint venture, or agency is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to link Nooora any respect whatsoever. Nooora will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results arising from any reason beyond Nooora's reasonable control, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical or communications failure or degradation.
- All materials on the website are owned by and/or licensed to us. This material includes, and is not limited to layout, the design, appearance, look, graphics, etc. Reproduction/Usage is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You give your consent that you will not do unauthorized use of the materials and information on the website.
- We may also include links to other websites. These external links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the external link content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the local laws of UAE Main Courts.
- When you make a booking through Nooora, we will help facilitate the services for your beauty. Once the service is done the Fees you pay to our technician/beautician are non-refundable (unless there is a company-caused violation). The pricing scheme may be updated by the Company on a going-forward basis. You are liable for any and all taxes (except taxes based on our income)
- Nooora may change rates and fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Nooora website 10 days in advance, but with no advance notice mandatory for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of rates and fees. Nooora cannot be held responsible for the unlawful acts of technicians and users.
- Nooora checks the backgrounds of technicians both directly and indirectly via their previous employee reference checks. However, each user should exercise common sense and caution to protect its personal safety and property, just like you would when faced with any person who you do not know. The users agree to hold Nooora’s free from the liability for any damages and/or missing items during or after using the technician services through Nooora.
- Nooora will charge you for your finalized bookings through the payment method specified on the website (e.g. a credit card or cash). If you happen to pay any applicable charges with your credit card, we may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase.
- If you choose to pay the fee by your credit card, you, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all the information in your account.
- Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or/and invalid, that provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise be kept in full force and effect. Nooora may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and Conditions and its rights and obligations without consent.
- Nooora will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Nooora will send messages via Whatsapp, SMS, email or notifications as means of communication for the purposes of including but not limited to appointment confirmation & appointment updates and marketing and any communication that is related to your account with us.
- In case of no show from the client the amount will not be refundable.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa, MasterCard, and Amex credit/debit card in AED.
Quality Assurance Program / Quality Control Policy
We conduct random quality inspections on a regular basis to review the quality of our crew members' work while they are on duty.
Here are the 3 methods we use in maintaining the quality checks:
- Unannounced Visit - To ensure technician are properly uniformed and performing their duties thoroughly and completely.
- On-Site Inspection - A walk-thru with the beautician and/or the client during regular business hours.
- Follow-up – A brief telephone call by our customer service agents after your session has been completed.